20 Q's - Who is Cassia?
Let's break the ice! Want to know a bit more about my personality, and to get a sense of who I am? Read on to find out a bit about what makes me tick.
1. What instantly brings a smile to your face, no matter what? Sunshine and blue skies!
2. What is your favourite season, and why? Spring: what's not to love? Days get longer, sunnier, warmer. Flowers blooming, birds are singing and it offers a sense of renewal and change.
3. What is the best compliment you've ever received? That I'm funny. I like making people laugh
4. If you could only have one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be and why? The thought makes me sad, but probably a good ol' burger and fries.
5. What are you most proud of? Getting out of debt, teaching myself about investing, and basically turning my life around in 3 short years.
6. How do you take your coffee? Double Americano with vanilla almond milk!
7. Favourite breakfast food? Avocado toast with poached eggs and lox.
8. If you could have any animal as a pet, what would you choose? Without a doubt - a mini pig.
9. If you could have a superpower, what would it be? Time travel.
10. Favourite colours? Blush pink, white, and caribbean blue.
11. How would you spend a million dollars? Buy a house, ideally with a view! That's the next step!
12. Pineapple on pizza? I wouldn't order it myself, but wouldn't say no to a slice either... I'm always open to trying new and quirky things!
13. Celebrity look alike? You'll have to let me know once you meet me... ;)
14. Go-to karaoke genre? Country music; it's easier - I've tried Whitney houston and it didn't go well!
15. What did you want to be when you grow up, as a kid? An author.
16. Early bird or night owl? Early bird in the summer, night owl in the winter!
17. What's one of your guilty pleasures? Online shopping while half asleep at 3 am, then being confused/pleasantly surprised when packages start arriving.
18. What breed of dog would you be, if you were one? Those ones with the luxurious, beautiful hair - an Afghan.
19. What topic are you always interested in leaning more about? Investing, nutrition, and wellness!
20. What's a surprising fact about you? I'm really good at spelling! I bet I could beat you in a spelling bee, maybe we should have one on a vacation together...
There you have it - did you enjoy digging around in my brain? Still curious for more? Let's chat over dinner, and I'll fill you in on the rest.